Primary skills: Snowflake
Years of experience: 8+ Years
- Total 8+ yrs. in IT and 3+ years’ experience working as a snowflake Data Architect and 5+ years in Data warehouse, ETL, BI projects. Must have experience at least two end to end implementations of Snowflake cloud data warehouse and 3 end to end data warehouse implementations.
- Expertise in Snowflake – data modelling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex stored Procedures and standard DWH and ETL concepts.
- Expertise in Snowflake advanced concepts like setting up resource monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse sizing, query performance tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel and understand how to use these features.
- Expertise in deploying Snowflake features such as data sharing, events and lake-house patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python.
- Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse.
- Deep understanding of star and snowflake, dimensional modelling. Experience with data security and data access controls and design -Experience with AWS or Azure data storage and management technologies such as S3 and ADLS.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Proficiency in RDBMS, complex SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, performance tuning and troubleshoot.
- Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated data pipeline related problems, proactively and as issues surface.
- Must have expertise in AWS or Azure Platform as a Service (PAAS).
- Certified Snowflake cloud data warehouse Architect (Desirable).