Machine Learning Engineer
Primary skills: ML+AI
Years of experience: 5+ Years
- Good communication
- Python – Intermediate Level
- ML and Deep Learning – understanding of basics, some practical experience using Python for ML and DL.
- Deep Learning – Artificial Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks – non-development Intermediate Level
- QA/Test – Performance tests execution, recording the results and comparing across the runs.
- Basics of Linux command line.
- NLP – Basics
- Knowledge of Pytorch and Tensorflow
- Assist external parties to upload required code and data into an air gapped environment
- Scan code and data for malicious code, viruses, etc.
- Follow procedures to provision and store scanned models and code in the appropriate secure mount point and secure GitHub repo
- Verify the model runs on CPU
- Run model on GPU and gather performance and accuracy characteristics
- Evaluate the model for any nodes that are not supported at this moment
- Work with CE to determine if an alternate node should be used or if a Feature
- Request needs to be filed
- Provide feedback through Salesforce Service Cloud Case mechanism
- Run the model and gather performance and accuracy characteristics
- Compare the number with Customer Engineering and determine if specific feature engineering teams need to be engaged to improve model performance or accuracy.
- Keep continuous updates on the stage the porting efforts are in and provide realistic ETAs back to Customer Engineering.
- Evaluation of the existing model libraries to ensure that there are no performance or regressions on a new software release
- Identify and areas that can be automated within this entire process
- Provide feedback on all stages of the operation to Customer Engineering